Eddy current separator
HC Eddy current separator is widely
used for recycling weak magnetic conductor, non-magnetic conductor and non-ferrous metals like of
copper, aluminum, tin and lead from municipal solid waste, industrial waste,
furnace ash, waste electronic home appliance, glass, waste plastic, boiler ash
and waste car.
Advantage of Eddy current separator
- Convenient for
installation and operation;
- High sorting
- Adopts high strength permanent magnet materials as magnet
source to make sure stable and endurable magnetism;
- Saves energy, no need electromagnetism;
- Compact structure, reliable and reasonable, easy to repair
- Strong and adjustable repelling force, strong adaptability;
- Wide sorting materials range.
Applications of Eddy current separator:
- Recycles non ferric metals like aluminum, copper, zinc from car industrial waste;
- Picks up aluminum cans from mixing rubbish;
- Separates aluminum rings, aluminum caps from waste glasses;
- Separates non ferric metals from incinerator ash;
- Recycles aluminum from shredded pieces;
- Removes aluminum from foundry sand;
- Removes aluminum impurity from plastic particles.
The HC eddy current separator is
composed of sorting part and control part. The sorting part includes separating
machine, driving motor, machine frame and cover. The separating machine is
composed of permanent magnetic pulley and material conveying system, which
includes material conveying belt, belt driving roll and reducer.